Mold Inspection in MarylandDelivering Peace of Mind
Infrared (thermal Imaging) is an advanced, non-invasive technology that allows the inspector to show clients things about their homes or buildings that cannot be revealed using conventional inspection methods. In the report we provide clear, understandable information by providing side-by-side images, one of the IR images and one without. This will allow you to have an accurate point of reference when viewing the multi-colored IR image. This will help to know where the repairs are needed to be made.
An infrared inspection can identify and document:
- Heat loss and air infiltration in walls, ceilings, floors, windows, and doors
- Damaged and/or malfunctioning radiant heating systems
- Air conditioner compressor leaks
- Under-fastening and missing framing members, and other structural defects that can lead to energy loss
- Broken seals in double-paned windows
- Plumbing leaks
- Hidden roof leaks before they cause serious damage
- Missing, damaged and wet insulation
- Water and moisture intrusion around penetrations, at the foundation, and in the building envelope that could lead to structural damage and mold
‘Hot Spots’ in the home such as:
- Circuit breakers in need of immediate replacement
- Overloaded and undersized circuits
- Overheated electrical equipment and components
- Electrical faults before they cause a fire
Additionally, the inspector may also locate:
- Possible pest infestation
- The presence of intruders, such as rats, mice, and other larger animals
- Flue leaks that can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning
What Our Customers Say…
“I am a real estate agent and have recommended Alan many, many times in the past to all of my clients. I used him this past time for the purchase of my own home. As always, he was professional, thorough and answered all of our questions!”
Ellicott City, MD
4U Home Certifications
Gain Peace of Mind for Your Home
Click to View Areas Serviced
Maryland Home Inspection Services for:
Anne Arundel Home Inspections: Annapolis (21401, 21403, 21409), Arnold (21012), Crofton (21114), Crownsville (21032), Gambrills (21054), Glen Burnie (21060, 21061), Hanover (21076), Jessup (20794), Pasadena (21122), Severn (21144), Severna Park (21146).
Baltimore County Home Inspections: Arbutus (21227), Catonsville (21228, 21250), Cockeysville (21030, 21031, 21065), Dundalk (21222), Edgemere (21219), Essex (21221), Garrison (21055), Lansdowne (21227), Lochearn (21207), Lutherville (21093), Middle River (21220), Milford Mill (21244), Overlea (21236), Owings Mills (21117), Parkville (21234), Park Heights (21215), Pikesville (21208), Randallstown (21133), Reisterstown (21136), Rosedale (21237), Timonium (21093), Towson (21204), White Marsh (21162), Woodlawn (21207), and more.
Baltimore City Home Inspections
Howard County Home Inspections: Clarksville (21029), Columbia (21044), Cooksville (21723), Dorsey (21075), Elkridge (21075), Ellicott City (21043), Fulton (20759), Glenelg (21737), Glenwood (21738), Granite (21163), Hanover (21076), Highland (20777), Jessup (20794), Lisbon (21765), Marriottsville (21104), North Laurel (20723), West Friendship (21794), Woodbine (21797), Woodstock (21163), and more.
Carroll County Home Inspections: Eldersburg (21784), Finksburg (21048), Hampstead (21074), Manchester (21102), Marriottsville (21104), Mount Airy (21771), New Windsor (21776), Sykesville (21784), Taneytown (21787), Union Bridge (21791), Westminster (21157, 21158), Woodbine (21797) and more.